ID Whelping Bands collars 12 colours 2 Sizes
Now you can tell your babies apart at a single glance!
Are you struggling to keep track of your babies because you can't tell them apart?
Have you tried lots of marking products but none of them stay put?
Well, read on! We've got just what you're looking for.
ID Whelping Bands are a breeder's best friend!
As registered breeders, we know how important it is to keep track of each baby in a litter. Weighing, health checking and general observation is a crucial part of our job so that we raise healthy happy babies who can go on to make someone a loving furry friend.
What can make our task a little difficult is when you have babies in a litter who look identical. It can be really hard to make sure you are weighing and checking the same baby each day.
I've tried a number of different marking ideas over the years but I've found that these id whelping bands have proven to be the most successful... and easiest to use.
- Great for use on kittens, puppies, rabbits or any small animal. You'll always know which baby is which... making checking and weighing a breeze.
- Useable on babies of any age from newborn to going home stage. The collars come in two lengths 20cm or 34cms long so will suit kittens and smaller sized pups. One collar for each baby means no swapping or changing. Your job has just gotten easier.
- Completely adjustable, the velcro runs the full length of the collar, just peel apart and restick as the baby grows. Peace of mind for you knowing your babies will be comfortable all the time.
- Made from durable nylon. These will last for ages saving you money.
- Reusable and washable. Just give them a wash in a good disinfectant first, then warm soapy water. They are colourfast and very durable.
- 12 colours in a pack (Black, White, Gray, Brown, Purple, beige, Red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Dark Green, Blue) means you'll have one for each baby even in larger litters. No more confusion over who is who.... now that will be a change won't it!
- A comfortable width of 1cm so that they aren't too bulky for the babies to wear. Happy babies are babies that will thrive.. something that is important to us as breeders.
Your babies deserve only the best so Add these to your cart now. We guarantee you'll be glad you did.IRemember that your business is important to us and we are always available to answer any questions you may have. We promise keep you updated with the latest product information and news as well as special offers and deals as part of our commitment to you.