Gentle Leader Dog Training Head Collar Free Training Video
Now your furry companion can look and act like the "Best In Show" every time you take them out!
Have you got a 'pulling pooch'?
Are you looking for something safe and gentle that will retrain that annoying behaviour?Want to turn walkies into a fun time for both of you?
If you've got a headstrong pup with attitude then look no further for the solution!
The Gentle Leader is a patented Australian made, tried and tested product that works miracles with pulling pups in minutes not weeks.
Excellent for nervous or hyperactive dogs, the Gentle Leader head collar has been highly recommended by vets and dog trainers alike.
Why is the Gentle Leader so diferent?
- Firstly it is NOT a muzzle.. you dog is free to pant, play, drink, bark and even bite in the usual manner. The difference is in the design of the head collar.
- it features two soft nylon straps, one sits high on the top of the neck the other fits loosely and comfortably at the base of the dog's muzzle.
- The neck strap fits very snugly and applies pressure to a point that encourages the dog to relax and push back rather than pulling forward.
- The muzzle strap simulates the pressure a dominant pack member would use to teach a subordinate member who is boss. That means YOU in this case. Your pup learns you are boss.
- Your pup will learn quickly and safely without harsh devices or force how to walk quietly without pulling and tugging. You will be rapt with the wonderful results.
- We've included a FREE VIDEO AND LEAFLET to help you to fit your head collar properly and train your pooch effectively. Take the guesswork out of training!
Fits dogs and puppies that will have an adult weight of 5-10Kgs. Includes toy breeds and small dogs with a narrow, small muzzle. Examples: Toy Poodle, Lhasa Apso, Dachshund, Bichon, small Sheltie, Pomeranian, Shih-Tzu, Basenji, Fox Terriers, Jack Russels, Beagles etc.
Medium - Fits dogs and puppies that will have an adult weight of 10-27 Kgs. Also includes small dogs with a broad muzzle. Examples: Cocker, Spinger, Brittany, Collie, Beagle, Airedale, Australian Shepherd, Samoyed, Norwegian Elkhound, Kelpies, Pointers, Blue Heelers, etc.
Large - Fits larger dogs that will have an adult weight of more than 30Kgs, and some dogs under 30 Kgs with larger heads. Examples: Basset, Golden, Lab, German Shepherd, Doberman, Sharpei, Rottweiler, Mastiffa, Old English Sheepdog, Malamute, Akita, Great Dane, etc.
For Puppies - Puppies of medium and large breeds can start at 8 to 10 weeks with a medium which they can wear until they reach 30 Kgs. Puppies of large breeds that are already over 20 Kgs should start with a large.
For Short Snout Dogs - Available in Medium and Large to fit Bulldog, Boxer etc.
I guarantee you'll just love it when you receive it.