Gentle Leader Easy Walk Dog Harness No Pull blue red black purple
Now your furry companion can look and act like the "Best In Show" every time you take them out!
Have you got a 'pulling pooch'?
Are you looking for something safe and gentle that will retrain that annoying behaviour?Want to turn walkies into a fun time for both of you?If you've got a headstrong pup with attitude then look no further for the solution!
The Gentle Leader Easy Walk Harness is a patented, Australian made, tried and tested product that works miracles with pulling pups in minutes not weeks.
Excellent for nervous or hyperactive dogs, the Gentle Leader Easy Walk Harness has been highly recommended by vets and dog trainers alike.
Why is the Easy Walk Harness so diferent?
- The Gentle Leader® Harness is designed to gently discourage your dog from pulling while walking on a lead. It's so simple - easy to fit, and easy to use. There are no special techniques or time needed for your pup to get used to the harness.
- The Gentle Leader® Harness never causes coughing, gagging or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on the delicate tracheal area. We all like our pups to be comfortable when they walk.
- Traditional harnesses actually encourage dogs to pull harder because of the "opposition reflex". That's the reflex that causes sled dogs to pull against pressure and do what they do. The Gentle Leader® Harness' unique front-chest lead attachment stops pulling by steering your dog to the side and redirecting his attention towards you. Its martingale loop provides extra leverage for easy, relaxed control and prevents harness twisting and gaping.
- The quick snap buckles on the shoulder and belly straps make it easier to get the harness on and off your dog. That's really handy if your pooch is a bit of a wriggler.
- You'll get a reliable comfortable fit too with the 4 adjustment points on the harness which is made of soft durable nylon.
- Usually get hanresses in a tangle? Well you won't with this one! The belly strap is a different complimentary colour so that you get things the right way round first time!
- We've also included a free video and How To Guide with your purchase to help you get started quickly and easily.
Please check our measurement pic to make sure you get the right fit.
Size Girth Breed Small 38-51cm Jack Russell Sm/Med 48-63cm in between Medium 51-71cm Spaniels Med/Lge 62-88cm in between Large 66-91cm Labradors